Sunday, April 12, 2009

Portraits... :-)

Well, this week I had first time experience with portraiture! It was fun, but quite complex.... In class it is required to have "catch lights" in the eyes of the subject. (catch lights are those little bits of white light, per say, in a person's eye that just makes the eyes sparkle!) Those were the hardest things to get, and lighting always a challenge, but Nicole and I had fun :-D I have such a great sister - she went out side with me, and was my patient 'model' for about 1 1/2 hours! I took about 200 pictures of my big sis, and I'm posting just a few of the best ones.... :-)












Well, it looks like I posted about 9 pictures, but I just couldn't pick which ones to post... Let me know what you all think!

4 comments:

  1. Ashley i think you could be a professional the pictures are great and you picked a beautiful person to photograph keep up the good work I may hire you to take some pictures of papaw and I
    Love you Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley, You are becoming so good at taking pictures!!!! I love those pictures you took of Nicole. Keep up the good work Ashley!!
    YF,
    Shayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are Great pictures Ashley! You sure are learning a bunch of amazing techniques... I think my favorite is the 3rd from bottom (with Nicole by a fence?) - it's soo good!! You guys did a great job - as was said - you could be a profession!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Ash! Hey... this is AJ. I had no idea that you had a blog!!! I will come and see more posts later!

    God bless!!

    AJ

    ReplyDelete