Monday, June 22, 2009

Our Horses...


Since the creation of our blog, I don't think we've done a post of our dear, sweet horses. So, I've taken some photos of them, and here they are! They have all lost, or are loosing their winter coats - and when they did, they gave us some small surprises!

A sweet picture of Spirit 'n Pal

From left to right: Spirit, Emmie, Cookie, & Pal boy

Pal Boy

~Our Sweet Treasure~

Emmie & Spirit or 'Baby'


Affectionate Cookie... (really, she was trying to steal food from Pal =)

~Li'l 'Baby'~


Miss Treasure - doesn't it look like she has a lot more white spots??


~Mr. Pal~ =)


~Sweet Cookie~

Emmie :-)

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! They are all so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashley! They are looking soooo much different then when we used to have them!! Cookie is nearly all white! Treasure is *really* getting more spots! You can tell she's got Cookie's genes in being an appaloosa (and she'll probably be like Cookie, in that she will probably be getting more snowflaked as she gets older too) Poor Ashley! You'll soon be raising a whole herd of white horses!!! :) Emmie has really turned out to be a beautiful horse. She really looks a lot like her mother. I think she really took Sugars head. Pal... He's looking better!!! :) :) and WOW! Spirit is a beautiful little guy! Did he just turn a year in May? He would make a wonderful little stud! He actually looks a lot like his father I think. I wish we still had Shebang - he was such a pretty little stallion! Well, we'll have to come up and visit you again sometime and see all of our old "babies" again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh it's soo nice to see the horses again!! Muchas Muchas Gracias for all the incredible pics - all the horses are really growing up and looking great! Treasure's really maturing and looking nice, and baby doesn't look baby anymore! I still think Emmy is the cutest (but I might be biased)... :-D Thanks sooo much - you're taking wonderful care of them, and it's so fun to see em again!!

    ReplyDelete