Enjoy!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Photography 2008/2009
Well, my first year of photography has flown by... and I decided to make a slideshow every year of some of my photos to see how I progress. As I was having fun putting this one together, a lot of the pictures had lots of memories... the hours of time to get just one good picture... the frustration of remembering how aperture, shutter speed, ISO, & white balance all worked... just to then ignorantly reformat (delete) my entire memory stick... but despite my "photography hardships" in the beginning of the year, the joy of getting those vibrant pictures, to capture those precious moments of time, was all worth it. And I really really enjoy it now!! (Though in the beginning of the year, I had my doubts if I ever would love it!) Its so fun to catch those brief, yet special moments that turn into memories...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great memories! Keep at it!
ReplyDeleteClassic iMovie '09! ;)
ReplyDeleteVery nice Ashley, good job!
Ohh finally - it's playing on my computer!! Hurray!! Such fabulous pictures Ashley - you have some wonderfully beautiful and amazing moments captured! It was fun to get a glimpse into the Kanomata's last year - you did a great Job!!
ReplyDelete