This is my Father’s world,
And to my listening ears
All nature sings,
And round me rings
The music of the spheres.
Daddy and I enjoyed a Sabbath afternoon photo shoot of many of God's marvelous creations... I think there's nothing better to take pictures of than of God's awe inspiring nature. Here's some of the pictures that I took yesterday...

**Water Droplets on an iris**

**I like this one... its kind of abstract.**


**My Adorable Little Sister**

And a picture Daddy took of the Kanomata family... minus Nicole (as she's off at AFCOE!) We miss you lots and lots, Sis!!
**It looks like posting these pictures on here compromised their color and exposure somewhat...


Ohh thanks so much for posting these Ashley!! Each one left me in a state of awe at the Beauty of God's Amazing Creations!! I think my favorites are the first, and the second, and the third, and -- haha -- you know, I think that all you take are blockbuster photo's!! :-D Ashley What IS the 3rd picture???? I've been TRYING to figure it out -- the abstract one?! It looks for all the world like flames of fire dancing around... but it seems funny to build a fire on Sabbath afternoon in the summer... (grin) I'm still trying to guess... I need a HINT!! :-D :-D Thanks so much for posting your photo's again - your giving me quite something of a desire to get into photography... it just looks soo fun!
ReplyDeleteIt is good to see a recent picture of your family. You have captured some good photos!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed the pictures :) Well Robby you guessed it right the first time! It is indeed the flames of a dancing fire! We had a fire last Sabbath at the creek - its getting to be kind of chilly up in Ohio! ;-) And photography *is* so fun - its just amazing to capture and freeze those special moments in time... :-D
ReplyDelete