Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Recent Family Photos

Here are a few recent family photos that were taken last Sabbath on a nature walk. I'm so thankful for a happy family!

"The Sweetest type of Heaven is a home where the Lord abides..."

A really nice picture of the best, sweetest parents there ever was!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There is a place upon this earth, that stands unrivaled in its worth. It is a home where Jesus reigns, and angels love to dwell. Where Father Mother, boy and girl are satellites of Heaven's Joy. And servants of the King of Kings while on the earth they dwell! When Christ is the life of the family, that home is a light in the land. A beacon so bright it shines through the night as proof that a family can stand, when their Home is in Jesus Hands."

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great family to me. I like all the new photos. great job ashley on your nature photos. You can teach grandpa how to take photos like that. I know you all are excited for Nicole to get home today. Tell all grandpa said hi.

    ReplyDelete