
Time... our lives are made up of time, and often we speed busily through life, not stopping to enjoy the moment, or to soak in the beauty in nature around us, or to give thanks to our Father in Heaven, to give thanks in everything, even in the little things of life that so often go unnoticed. Time is made up of what we put into it -- so lets put forth the effort to put into our time thankfulness, smiles, and appreciation for those around us. The clock is always running; lets make the most of today and live it wholeheartedly for Christ.
Wow, Amen Ashley! I love to ask my older friends (like, 80's) if, at 80, or whatever age they are, if it feels like they have almost lived forever or if it feels like time has passed quickly. (I'm just curious)! I've asked several so far, and the answer is always "it feels like I went to sleep one night and woke up and I'm 80!" You're so right, many people rush through life so quickly, without stopping to bask in the blessings of the _present._ May God help us to learn to treasure every moment... and make the most of every blessing and privilege and opportunity He grants. =)
ReplyDeleteOh How totally True!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ashely, Yes it is a great reminder of how we need to spend the time that God has given to us here on this earth, We have but a moment, as it were. I love the line: "Time is made up of what we put into it"