Saturday, February 11, 2012

Georgia!

My blog has been sadly neglected in the past half year. 2012 is here and I've never had a more busy, or such an incredibly amazing past few months than I have lately.

Even though I can't post everything, here are just a few pictures for you to enjoy. :)

::Our New Happy Home Here in Georgia::

::Caleb and the tractor::


::So much to praise the Lord for::

::We enjoyed Grandma visiting for a week::

::Having Fun With Our Fun Cousins::

::My Adorable Little Cousin::

::Loving time with our dear Sister!!::



::The Boys filming a wedding::

::IN FCM!! Time with friends :)::



::Cooking With Abigail::

~God has been, so, so good to us!! There's so much to praise Him for...

1 comment:

  1. I was going to invite you to the Columbus, OH sanctuary exhibit this summer, but it looks like you all will be a ways away from there... no worries though, they will be in Gainesville, FL, March 17-25, if you want to see it again!

    ReplyDelete