How time flies!! I have been intending to make a nice blog post about the many escapades that have been going on around here lately, but there just simply are not enough hours in the day! :-) When we get home, perhaps I'll be able to catch up... ;-)
TOMORROW is the day we have all been waiting, practicing for, and greatly anticipating! Tomorrow is the first day of our first Music Festival. It is in Portland, Tennessee, and there will be 2 concerts, one Friday night, and another Sabbath evening. We are all VERY excited, and I'll be sure to post all about it when we arrive safely home - perhaps I'll even get to post some first time videos on here! :-) God bless.
AshleyK
Hey Ashley, make sure you don't forget to post the Music Festival videos!! Wasn't that *so* much fun!!!???
ReplyDeleteOh, and don't forget to post the video of you and Abigail's violin recital!!! :)
God Bless! See you again soon in Peru!
YF, Shayla