Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Puzzle....

...and who will be able to solve it??? :-) We'll have to wait and see! The winner will win... well, a virtual batch of doughnuts (healthy ones of course) and a virtual bowl of ice cream! :-D :-D So, if you think you've solved the riddle, leave us a comment or send us an email!!

Here it is.......

I'm called by three letters
Though I have a long name.
I'm in all of you,
But I'm never the same.

I'm all coiled up
So that I am quite small,
But if you stretch me out
I'll be really tall

I could be the root
Of certain disease;
If man can unlock me,
He'll solve many mysteries.

3 comments:

  1. Steffens say DNA
    Is that right?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes, DNA is the general consensus...
    Are we going to be right...? or wrong...?
    Great anticipation for the riddles answer...

    BTW did you write that poem Ashley? ;-)

    Hoping the Steffens get the coveted virtual helado y rosquillas... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed, Steffens ~ you all answered so quick!! Yes, DNA is the CORRECT answer!! You have won the virtual ice cream and doughnuts (or rosquillas y helado ;-)!!

    No, I didn't write the poem... I wish! I found it in one of my science studies. :-)

    Simply can't wait to see you all next week!!!

    ReplyDelete